Sign up now for Winter Classes! All male classes are prepared and presented by females only and all female classes are prepared and presented by males.
Seminars For Males
- Combating Stupidity.
- You too can do housework.
- PMS—Learn when to keep your mouth shut.
- How to fill an ice tray.
- We do not want sleazy underthings for Christmas—Give us money.
- Understanding the female response to your coming in drunk at 4:00a.m..
- Wonderful laundry techniques (formerly titled “Don’t wash my silks”).
- Parenting—No, it doesn’t end with conception.
- Get a life—learn to cook.
- How not to act like an asshole when you’re obviously wrong.
- Spelling—Even you can get it right.
- Understanding your financial incompetence.
- You—The Weaker Sex.
- Reasons to give flowers.
- How to stay awake after sex.
- Why it is unacceptable to relieve yourself anywhere but the bathroom.
- Garbage—Getting it to the curb.
- You can fall asleep without “it” if you really try.
- The morning dilemma if “It’s” awake. Take a shower.
- I’ll wear it if I damn well please.
- How to put the toilet lid down (formerly “No, it’s not a bidet”).
- “The weekend” and “sports” are not synonyms.
- Give me a break! Why we know your excuses are bullshit.
- How to go shopping with your mate and not get lost.
- The remote control—Overcoming your dependency.
- Romanticism—Ideas other than sex.
- Helpful postural hints for couch potatoes.
- Mother-in-laws—They are people, too.
- Male bonding—Leaving your friends at home.
- You too can be a designated driver.
- Seeing the true you (formerly “No, you don’t look like Mel Gibson, especially when naked!”).
- Changing your underwear—It really works.
- The Attainable Goal—Omitting “tits” from your vocabulary.
- Fluffing the blankets after flatulenting is not necessary.
- Techniques for calling home.
Now, for the females... (seminars will be given by men only).
Seminars For Women
- “Are you ready to leave?”—Definition of the word “yes”.
- Appropriate rhetorical questions (Formerly “Honey, do I look fat?”).
- Elementary Map Reading.
- Crying and law enforcement.
- Advanced Math Seminar—Program your VCR.
- You can go shopping for less then 4 hours.
- Gaining five pounds vs. the end of the world: a study in contrast.
- The Seven-Outfit Week.
- PMS—It’s Your Problem, Not Mine (was: It’s Happened Monthly Since Puberty—Deal With It).
- Driving I: Getting past automatic transmission.
- Driving II: The meaning of blinking red lights.
- Driving III: Approximating a constant speed.
- Driving IV: Makeup and Driving—It’s As Simple As Oil and Water.
- The Super Bowl: Not a Game—A Sacrament.
- Telephone Translations (was: “Me too” equals “I Love You”).
- How to Earn Your Own Money.
- Giftgiving Fundamentals (was: Fabric Bad, Electronics Good).
- Putting the Seat Down By Yourself: Potential Energy Is On Your Side.
- Know When to Say When: The Limits of Makeup.
- Beyond “Clean and Dirty”: The Nuances of Wearable Laundry.
- We forget birthdays, you forget sports stats: Let’s Let It Drop.
- MYOB: Proper response to other couple’s public arguments.
- Yes, You Can Buy Condoms (was: We learned to deal with the embarrassment).
- Joys of the Remote Control: Reaping the Benefits of 50-plus Channels.
- What Goes Around Comes Around—Why His Credit Card is Not a Toy.
- The Penis: His Best Friend Can Be Yours.
- His Poker Games: Deal Yourself Out.
- Committment Schmittment (was: Wedlock Schmedlock).
- “To Honor and Obey:” Remembering the small print above “I Do”.
- Why Your Mother Is Unwelcome In The House.
- Your Mate: Selfish Bastard, or Victimized Sensitive Man-child Healing his Father Wound by Expressing the Latent Wild Man Within?
Please sign up early. Seats are very limited!!!
Read other jokes similar to this one in the following categories.